Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
Current Issue: No. 019 — Time
People say time is money. This seems logical. We manage it, save it, invest it. The crucial distinction, of course, is that time, unlike money, cannot be borrowed or earned. When it’s gone, it’s gone.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Time Issue
By Elissa Joy Watts
- How to Save Your Life in 55 Hours or Less
By Celeste Headlee
- 3 Essentials for Lazy Genius Time Management
By Kendra Adachi
- Procrastination: You Were Born for It
By Piers Steel
- Becoming Indistractable
By Nir Eyal
- Pokémon and Parking Lots: The Stuff Kids Remember
By Raquel D’Apice
- Early Morning Rituals: The Key to Being a Present Parent
By Allie Casazza
- 24 Ideas for Quality Family Time That Don’t Break the Bank
By Amy Hughes
- Why Make Time for Creativity?
By Jenny Doanl
- Making Memories the Gift
By Joshua Becker
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 250,000 readers to focus on the things that matter most.
Outside the Box (March 2022), Intentional Living (June 2022), Success (September 2022)
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)