Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 007 — Overcoming Busy
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, you will find contributions from accomplished professionals who have left it all, a life coach, a sleep expert, a productivity expert, a mother of ten, best-selling authors, and a moving piece written from the deathbed of a woman who passed away on November 1.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Overcoming Busy Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- The Difference Between Busy and Non-Busy People
By Joshua Becker
- Breaking Busy
By Alli Worthington
- Sometimes You Can’t Move Forward Until You Take a Step Back
By Jay Harrington
- Four Family Strategies for the Changing Seasons
By Margie Sims
- Learning to Quiet Your Space
By Myquillyn Smith
- A Family Blueprint for a Healthy Sleep Lifestyle
By Terry Cralle
- The Magic of a Family Vacation
By Jeff Carpenter
- Being Productive Where It Matters
By Whitney English
- Dying in Style
By Audrey J. Parker
By Brian Gardner
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 90,000 subscribers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Special December Offer: Buy One, Gift One lifetime membership.
Gratitude, Generosity, Contentment (March 2019), Habits (June 2019), Food and Diet (September 2019).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!