Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 006 — Money, Savings, Debt
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, you will find contributions from a New York Times best-selling author, a Ph.D. in psychology, a radio host, an economics professor from Arizona State University, and numerous others who make their living equipping people to successfully navigate the waters of personal finance.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Money, Savings, and Debt Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- No More Impulse Buying: The Magic of Mindful Curation
By Tara Button
- Hard-Earned Lessons from Five Figures of Debt
By Samuel Lustgarten
- 8 Steps to Paying Off & Staying Out of Debt
By Jamila Souffrant
- How to Get Back on Track Following a Financial Setback
By Brent Hamm
- Raising Money Geniuses
By Beth Kobliner
- A Basic Lesson in Economics
By Kelvin Wong
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About Retirement Planning
By Cassandra Brashier
- The Surprise of Generosity: Being Set Free for Greater Satisfaction
By Joshua Becker
- Some Dreams Are Worth Saving For
By Brian Gardner
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 85,000 subscribers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Special offer: Buy One, Gift One lifetime membership.
Overcoming Busy (December 2018), Play (March 2019), Gratitude (June 2019).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!