Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 008 — Gratitude, Generosity, Contentment
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, you will find contributions from best-selling authors, CEOs, philosophers, nonprofit founders, and some of the men and women who have been personally influential in our pursuit of contentment. Each will bring a unique perspective to this important conversation.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Gratitude, Generosity, Contentment Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- A Better Path to Contentment
By Joshua Becker
- How to Find Gratitude When Everything Goes Wrong
By Marc Chernoff
- A Case for Enjoying Little Moments, Even When Life Sucks
By Nataly Kogan
- The Beauty of Being Out of Control
By Jeremiah Parks
- Teaching Kids How to Live a Fulfilled Life
By Kristen Welch
- Freely Give: The Simplicity of Generosity
By Jeff Shinabarger
- How Owning Less Led Me to a Happier Life
By Tammy Strobel
By Patrick Rhone
- The Pecan Tree
By Brian Gardner
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 95,000 subscribers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Food and Diet (June 2019), Relationships (September 2019), Habits (December 2019).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!