Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 009 — Food and Diet
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, you will find deeper and richer conversations about food and the important role it plays in our lives. We’ll include healthy family recipes and advice on changing both your own eating habits and your children’s, but we’re not going to stop there.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Food and Diet Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- The Neighborhood Magic That Began at One Table
By Sarah Harmeyer
- Nourishing Your Relationship at Home
By Ashley Rodriguez
- Imperfectly Perfect Hospitality
By Sandy Coughlin
- Paring Down Your Kitchen
By Zoë Kim
- Spend Less and Eat Well
By Erin Chase
- You Eat Less Variety Than You Think. Embrace It.
By Joshua Becker
- What Every Parent Needs to Know About Childhood Obesity
By Marci Serota
- Mindfulness Helps Children to Eat Healthy Foods
By Nimali Fernando
- The Dinner Table
By Erica Layne
By Claire Tansey
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 225,000 readers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Relationships (September 2019), Self-Care (December 2019), Spring Cleaning (March 2020).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!