Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 012 — Spring-Cleaning
We’ve invited industry experts who guide millions around the world to participate in this highly specific and practical issue of Simplify Magazine. They’ve provided tips to drum up motivation, recipes for natural cleaners, advice for living with messier counterparts, and a glimpse into the origins of spring’s ritual deep clean.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Spring-Cleaning Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- A Brief History of the Spring-Cleaning Tradition
By Maria Carter
- Motivation to Tackle the Mess from Start to Finish
By Melissa Maker
- The Seven-Day Spring-Cleaning Plan for Your Home
By Becky Rapinchuk
- Creating a Cleaning Schedule That Works for You
By Ruth Soukup
- Discover Your Organizing Style & Optimize Your Office
By Cassandra Aarssen
- Stop the Madness of Spring-Cleaning Your Closet
By Courtney Carver
- How to Declutter Large, Overwhelming Spaces
By Joshua Becker
- Personalized Minimalism and What It Gives Back
By Christine Platt
- Finding My Peace Amid the Chaos of Other People
By Michael Robertson
- How to Raise Tidy and Self-Sufficient Children
By Angela Brown
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 225,000 readers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Special offer: Buy One, Gift One (BOGO) with lifetime membership
Work and Play (June 2020), Travel (September 2020), Happiness (December 2020).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!