Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 003 — Stress and Overwhelm
In this issue, you will find conversations on the topics of stress, worry, perfectionism, depression, rest and approaching the holiday season with intentionality. You will find insightful research, unique solutions, personal stories and practical ideas to embrace a less-stressed lifestyle.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Stress and Overwhelm Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- Learning to Take a B: How a Simple Piece of Advice Transformed My Life
By Dr. Allison Niebes-Davis
- How to Trade Stress for Joy This Holiday Season
By Rebecca Cooper
- Capturing the Lost Practice of Rest
By Joshua Becker
- Seven Stress-Fighting Secrets From Top-Notch Therapists
By Andreea Ciulac
- My Personal Story of Overcoming Stress and Anxiety
By Marla Sarris
- Mindfulness as an Antidote to Stress
By Leo Babauta
- The Worry Trick
By Dr. David Carbonell
- Because Letting Go Doesn’t Always Mean Giving Up
By Brian Gardner
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 40,000 subscribers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Declutter Your Life (March 2018), Technology (June 2018), Money, Savings, and Debt (September 2018).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)