Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 005 — Technology
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, you will read thought-provoking contributions from a professor at MIT, NPR’s lead education blogger, tech writers, New York Times bestselling authors, and artists who make their living online.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Technology Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- I Choose You
By Rachel Macy Stafford
- The Art of Screen Time
By Anya Kamenetz
- Families Reclaiming Conversation
By Sherry Turkle
- 15 Apps to Make Parenting Easier
By Joseph Moran
- Consume Less, Create More
By Brian Gardner
- Multitasking Is Making You Worse at Your Job
By Michael Pacchione
- Dear Phone: Maybe We Should Start Over
By Catherine Price
- Decluttering Digital Devices
By Joshua Becker
By Tarzana Joe
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 85,000 subscribers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Money, Savings, and Debt (September 2018), Overcoming Busy (December 2018), Play (March 2019).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)