Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
Current Issue: No. 018 — Personal Finance
Living with intention means stewarding resources well, finances included. Your mind, your money, your priorities, your plan—getting everything sorted may not be easy, but it doesn’t have to be all that complicated. Wherever you start with money, you can learn and improve.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Personal Finance Issue
By Elissa Joy Watts
- Why We’re So Anxious About Money (and What to Do About It)
By John Delony
- 6 Human Tendencies That Lead to Financial Troubles
By Todd Christensen
- Finding a Money Mentor You Can Trust
By Julie B.
- Don’t Eat the Doughnut: A Balanced Approach to Financial Security
By Craig Stephens
- What to Do with ‘Extra’ Money
By Donna Freedman
- Living Free from Lifestyle Inflation
By Rachel Cruze
- Financial Fluency: Discovering the Four Financial Languages
By Tarra Jackson
- 3 Money Lessons I Wish I’d Learned in High School
By Anthony ONeal
- Allowance: The Currency of Patience and Self-Control
By Ron Lieber
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 250,000 readers to focus on the things that matter most.
Time (December 2021), Travel (March 2022), Intentional Living (September 2022)
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)