Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 013 — Work and Play
Our latest issue calls on experts who have chosen to make human flourishing their life’s work. Best-selling authors, professional play experts, a retiring guidance counselor, a clinical psychologist, a busy father balancing entrepreneurial life—you’ll hear from each of these people and more.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Work and Play Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- Why We Work
By Joshua Becker
- How to Work from Home Without Losing Your Sanity and Momentum
By Austin L. Church
- Helping Children to Cope in Difficult Times
By Laura DeRubeis-Byrne
- Fewer Toys for Deeper Play
By Kim John Payne
- How to Prepare Your Kids for a Meaningful Life
By Jennifer Tritt
- Play Isn’t Just for Children
By Yesim Kunter
- Life Lessons from the Improv Stage
By Jen Karno
- The Power of Pause
By Jess Elefante Davis
- How to Make the Most of Your Retirement Years
By Bob Thune
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 225,000 readers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Habits (September 2020), Positivity (December 2020), Travel (March 2021).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!