Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 006 — Money, Savings, Debt
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, you will find contributions from a New York Times best-selling author, a Ph.D. in psychology, a radio host, an economics professor from Arizona State University, and numerous others who make their living equipping people to successfully navigate the waters of personal finance.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Money, Savings, and Debt Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- No More Impulse Buying: The Magic of Mindful Curation
By Tara Button
- Hard-Earned Lessons from Five Figures of Debt
By Samuel Lustgarten
- 8 Steps to Paying Off & Staying Out of Debt
By Jamila Souffrant
- How to Get Back on Track Following a Financial Setback
By Brent Hamm
- Raising Money Geniuses
By Beth Kobliner
- A Basic Lesson in Economics
By Kelvin Wong
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About Retirement Planning
By Cassandra Brashier
- The Surprise of Generosity: Being Set Free for Greater Satisfaction
By Joshua Becker
- Some Dreams Are Worth Saving For
By Brian Gardner
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 85,000 subscribers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Overcoming Busy (December 2018), Play (March 2019), Gratitude (June 2019).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!