Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
Current Issue: No. 014 — Habits
In this relevant issue, we’ve invited 11 fascinating people to offer their slant on habits. Award-winning authors, prominent thought leaders, avid researchers, skilled writers, even a poet. Their words will inspire you to change, to set intentions, and build grit.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Habits Issue
By Elissa Joy Watts
- The Quick Start Guide to Quitting a Bad Habit
By Leo Babauta
- How to Form a Positive Habit: A Short Guide to Lifelong Change
By Darius Foroux
- Sidchas: The Secret to Making Habits Last
By Joshua Spodek
- Restoring the Love: Habits for Vibrant Romantic Relationship
By Chrisanna Northrup
- Be a Broken Record: Power Words for Powerful Parenting
By Denaye Barahona
- Make It a Better Day at Your House: Household Rhythms
By Rebecca Onion
- Habits for Fit Finances
By Kelvin Wong
- Cold Turkey: The Behavioral Economics Diet
By Nir Eyal
- 8 Essential Habits to Nurture Your Creativity
By Carolyn Gregoire
- Nepalese Taxi Saints: The Power of Habitual Kindness
By John Wang
- A Collection of Poems
By Ronald Banks
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 225,000 readers focusing on the things that matter most.
Positivity (December 2020), Travel (March 2021), Organization (June 2021).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)