Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 011 — Self-Care
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, we challenge you to see self-care as an opportunity. While this issue addresses some heavy subject matter—negative self-talk, grief, and fear—it also is brimming with hope and possibility. We’re providing real-life reflections and simple exercises to promote wellness from the inside out.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Self-Care Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- Get Found
By Jacki Carr
- Tuning In to Master Negative Self-Talk and Reclaim Inner Peace
By Farnoosh Brock
- Goodbye, Dream House (and Good Riddance)
By Krista McAvoy
- On Living in Alignment
By Joshua Becker
- 7 Simple Ways to Practice Self-Care Starting Now
By Caroline Shannon-Karasik
- Give Yourself a Time-Out: The Key to Mom’s Health and Well-Being
By Julie Burton
- 7 Do-Anywhere Exercises to Foster Core Strength and Alignment
By Jill Dailey
- Self-Care in the Face of Grief and Mourning
By David Fireman
- Happiness Is Not a Horizon
By Doug Sikkema
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 225,000 readers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Spring Cleaning (March 2020), Work and Play (June 2020), Travel (September 2020).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!