Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 010 — Relationships
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, we go deeper and have rich conversations about relationships and their role in our lives. You’ll find contributions from bestselling authors, clinical psychologists, media personalities, and established academics, each of whom are passionate about intentional human connection.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Relationships Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- How to Make a Friend: The Research Shows…
By Beverley Fehr
- How Emotionally Intelligent People Deal with Difficult People
By Julia Kristina Mah
- Making Time for Couple Intimacy
By Rachel Wright
- Simple Habits to Affirm Your Children
By Heather Alesch
- An Open Letter to Parents
By Nanny Connie
- How Our Small Space Strengthens Our Family
By Alison Mazurek
- Male Friendships: Braver and Stronger Together
By Carlyle Naylor
- Minimizing Marital Conflict
By Emerson Eggerich
- Tender Reed
By Sarah Mae
- Hello, Henry
By Erica Layne
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 225,000 readers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Special offer until 9/30: Buy One, Gift One (BOGO) with lifetime membership
Self-Care (December 2019), Spring Cleaning (March 2020), Work and Play (June 2020).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!