Simplify Magazine is a quarterly, digital publication that pulls together experts in various fields to address some of the most pressing needs of the modern family.
No. 004 — Declutter Your Life
In this issue of Simplify Magazine, we tackle the important issue of living clutter free. The insightful articles were written by professional organizers, storytellers, life coaches, authors, and some of today’s leading minds and voices in the simplicity movement.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction: The Declutter Issue
By The Founders of Simplify Magazine
- Peter Walsh’s Top 10 Tips for Spring Cleaning
By Peter Walsh
- Thinning Your Wardrobe
By Courtney Carver
- Teaching Kids to Declutter
By Laurie Martin
- On Decluttering and Realignment
By Joshua Becker
- Thriving in the Empty Nest
By Jennifer Tritt
- Find Your Flow to Declutter Your Mind
By Chantal Houde
- Helping Mom and Dad Downsize
By Margin Novack, NASMM
- Befriending Inconvenience
By Elissa Watts
- A 1971 Plymouth GTX and a Battle of Priorities
By Brian Gardner
Simplify Your Life
Join more than 95,000 subscribers and help your family focus on the things that matter most.
Special offer: Buy One, Gift One lifetime membership.
Food and Diet (June 2019), Relationships (September 2019), Habits (December 2019).
(Become a member and enjoy a lifetime of Simplify Magazine. Sign up today—just $20.)
View Previous Issues · Download Issue No. 001 for free!